- All ready to ship items ship within 24-48 hours
- Pre-order items ship in 7-15 working days
- Our warehouse dispatches orders from Monday to Saturday
- Once an order is shipped, it takes 3-7 working days to reach you based on your location
- Upon dispatch you will receive tracking details via Whatsapp, sms and e-mail
- COD is available for maximum value of INR 4999 per order
- If a pre-order items get delayed the customer can opt for a Store Credit
- You can email us on email@example.com for any questions related to shipping
SHOWS DELIVERED BUT NOT RECEIVED
You are requested to track your package when it shows delivered on your email or sms. As per the recent update in courier companies policies throughout India, you are required to inform us within 3 days if your package isn’t delivered and shows delivered in the tracking for us to help you with the same. The courier company is not accepting any complaints post 72 hours marked delivery, and we will not be liable if there is delay in informing from your end.
SHIPPING IN INDIA
- We use premium courier services of BlueDart, Amazon, Xpressbees, Ekart, Ecom and Delhivery.
- Metros: Please allow 2-4 working days for the courier to be delivered post dispatch
- Non-Metros and Interiors: Please allow 4-5 working days for the courier to be delivered post dispatch.
- Upon dispatch you will receive tracking details via whatsapp, sms and email
- We cannot be held accountable for unforeseen weather conditions, custom clearance processes, and courier company caused delay in delivery time. However, we will ensure to keep you well informed incase of any unforeseen delay with your order.
- International Shipping is now being offered by Outt! We are shipping internationally via DHL.
- For International Shipping, Please use Cashfree payment gateway at checkout.
- The shipping charges depend on your country of purchase and order volume & weight and will be calculated at checkout.
- Please allow 10-18 working days for International Orders to reach after they have been shipped.
- Outt cannot be held responsible for any parcel that is not collected by the consignee.
- Orders are shipped from India and any import duties and taxes charged when the parcel reaches the destination country, must be paid by the recipient. We cannot estimate the value of duties and have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country.
- If you have questions related to custom charges please contact your local customs office.
- The colour in images on the website can slightly vary due to product shoots in professional lighting.